Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 126: Luang Prabang, Laos (Part Three)



Luang Prabang and all its glory




A wat stands out boldly in the far distance.




These birds were caged and sold to tourists to be set "free". I stopped several people from buying them as it just encourages the actual catching in the first place.



The walk up was nice.




The monks pace the top of the mountain and chant as they walk around the center wat.




The sun about 1 hour from setting. Very beautiful with the Mekong River below.





Another Canadian travelling in Laos with his Thai employers.



A nice shot of me catching the view.



Black and white sunset.



The wat behind me.





I always loved these siloette shots.





Chris the Redeemer being the inspiration for this shot.



The sun finally setting.






I couldnt help taken these girls pictures.



I snapped some shots of the pigs and chicken not the monkeys, dogs and frogs.



Chicken feet and heads.

No comments: