Monday, January 15, 2007

Photoshop Fun!

Hey Duders!

Mark and I chatted today and he asked me how to do this funky trick with photoshop. After showing him I got the photoshop bug and decided to do a bunch from my archives. Keep in mind these photos are about 20% the size of the originals and were rushed to complete. Ill do the original ones when im at home pixel by pixel.

Enjoy!



This one doesnt really work. Still cute!




Final Fantasy anyone? This one sorta works.



Again doesnt work.

Doesnt work, too much colour nothing to stand out.
Fun!
Mark had the idea, this is his photo I edited.
This one is flawless, took my time. "Portuuugaaal! Portuuugaaal!"

Bad editing on this one. Good potential with the original.

Good shot.
Might have been better if I left my skin colour in.

No comments: