Thursday, January 18, 2007

More Photoshop Fun

Hey all.

I was in a wandering mood today so I took my last walk around pai before I catch my bus to Chang Mai airport tommorow morning. I took a couple shots of various things but nothing really caught my eye. After downloading all the photos it was apparent nothing looked very special. I decided to hit photoshop and try to teach myself how to make these drab shots look a little better.

I think I failed to make the shots look interesting but I learn a bit in the process, which was the overall intention.

Any suggestions?

D.


Original B&W


Original Colour


Edited twice. First for area surrounding the railing, second the railing itself.



Original B&W


Grain added to everything but the bottle.


Bottle remained unchanged with surroundings made cutout.

Original B&W

Again bottle unchange with surroundings made film grain.


A very boring original.


A hilarious atempt at something creative. Three edits on this one.


Original


Five edits on this one. See if you can spot them all.




Original




Two very obvious edits.

No comments: