Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 64: Update

Hello again,

Ive been really busy the last couple days. Sorry I havent posted more.

Raliegh was an amazing place. After the 4 days of physically destroying our bodies Mark and I needed a rest. The place to do it seemed to be Ko Phi Phi.

Ko Phi Phi is definately a tourist destination. Even though this small island was almost completely wiped out in 2004 by the tsunami its back in working order. Bars, restaraunts, massage parlours and internet cafes litter the main drag.

Mark and I have yet to really get out of the area, its too crazy here. The streets are littered with young beautiful people. We found a gym and are keeping in good shape. I tore my lower pec muscle. It looks hilarious, like a hanging water balloon. Im almost 100% now. I weigh in at about 82 kilos. Im managing to stay in descent shape despite the beach/food/malibu and cokes.

I should have some excellent photos by today, although im not sure I should post them. *wink*

Its been good to hang out with Mark. We feed off each other most of the time. Keeps us from getting lonely.

I do miss American pop culture. Videogames and movies mainly. I read up on the new game systems and reviews. I want to play Final Fantasy 12 so bad! Ah well!

Im going to head to long beach today. Its supposed to be a nice beach north of my area. You take a water taxi down for the day.

Please write me with some updates. I get excited everytime I see an email waiting for me.

D.

No comments: