Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Raleigh Beaches, Monkeys, and Sand Burials!

Hey All!
Here are some cool shots! These are all taken with Marks camera.

Yesterday Mark, Charolette, Josie and I headed down to a really nice beach on the north side of Raliegh. We headed through a cave full of stalagmites. The cave eventually opened up to a beautiful beach littered with monkeys. It was really amazing.



Top left shows a random picture from Marks camera.



MMM filtered water! I actually forgot that the monkey was drinking from this container and I finished it off later. I hope I dont get a crazy disease.



Here is Josie being slightly pensive towards some aggresive monkeys.



The above right shows some of the stalagmites. Im going back today to take a ton of shots.



Josie looking cute as ever in her sand bikini. (Top left) Charolette, what a grin. (Top Right)



I had the brilliant idea to bury Mark with nothing but my snorkel and mask, fun ensued.



Rise Lord Mark! RIIISE! (Sorry bad Star Wars quip)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.