Friday, November 03, 2006

It had to happen....

So yah...

I got sick from something. I think it was probably the pasta I had the other night. Who knew that avoiding open meat and sticking to cooked food would get you sick?

I came back from a long day of scuba diving (which was hard on my ears btw) and had some pasta. From there I went to get my daily massage which was great.

That night my ears felt like they were going to explode, my stomach was screaming for some pepto and my body was aching from the deep tissue massage. My sheets were soaked with sweat and my head was pounding.

So the last couple days ive been sleeping and drinking water.

Tommorow morning im going to try to get my last two dives in. Luckily they arent charging me any more money to delay them a couple days.

For everyone that has been sending me emails about home, THANKS. I really appreciate the thoughts. Keep them coming!

Talk to you soon,

D.

No comments: